Search engine optimization (SEO), do you think that SEO is just about understanding google? Or any other search engine? If you think so you are completely wrong. It’s about understanding the people and what they are looking for!
At golden age of yellow pages, if you are looking for an electrician, do you feel more confident in calling the guy on the 4th page of the listings? Therefore, high search rankings make you more credible in customer’s eyes. Still, you have doubts SEO and if you still think why it is important to business, check these;
- The most of the search engines users are more likely to click on one of the top 5 suggestions in the results pages. So SEO provides you a certain amount of value with simplified terms which help your product appearance in top search results.
- SEO provides you tactics that will take your business 80% forward with just 20% of the work, so take advantage of this and gain visitors to your website or customers to your online store.
- SEO provides credibility for your business- generally when we are searching in google to find something that google says? Do you have any idea! This product is relevant or this business is relevant for your search, have you noticed ever? SEO improves the credibility of your business.
- SEO brings traffic to your business- for example, if you want to open a stall for business! Which place will you prefer? Obviously a street with crowds, SEO is like a street, which opens you a stall at the entrance and brings traffic to your business.
- SEO is best Return on investment (ROI)’s advertising- there are many ways to advertise in online, but SEO is an inbound marketing strategy which allows you to market to people when they are looking for the product and service your business provides.
- SEO provides data metrics, these are valuable because it gives the insight of how customers search, browse, the language and technology they use, the region they live in, the day, time, and the most active! This is most valuable for your business, because it can help you make more informed decisions, strategies, both offline and online.
- SEO in precise, is a set of guidelines those can be tracked by website or blog owners to optimize their website for search engine. Thus improve their search engine ranking, which is a great way to increase the quality of the website by making them user-friendly, faster and easier to navigate.